Nintendo's Amazing Adventures!

Regret

The Guy Who Hates Himself
Awards
Credits
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Nintendo’s Amazing Adventures Vol.1 part 1 The Glitch![/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]This amazing story takes place on 12/26/12. “Yes it’s finally my birthday!” Nintendo yelled with excitement. As soon as Nintendo went downstairs his family yelled “SURPRISE!!!” after that they ate the cake and then it was time for Nintendo to open his presents. The first one he opened was a blue and green striped box inside of it was a Kid Icarus Uprising 3D! Then he opened a red and yellow striped box it contained a Kindle Fire. Finally he opened an orange box with brown polka dots. Inside was an Action Replay. Finally when they were done celebrating Nintendo used his Action Replay on his 3DS then all of a sudden the 3DS sucked Nintendo in to the game! “Ahhh!” Nintendo yelled. Then a giant Goomba came over to him What the Nintendo started. TO BE CONTINUED!!![/font]

When I was in first grade, I used to write stories like this where I was sucked into Link to the Past. Of course, even then I avoided using TradeMarked/copy write words/names. I was a politically conscious child.

Back