Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
npsys.jpg

npcon.png

This is pretty much gaming history right here folks, a billion dollar ebay seller if the owner decides to do so. This is the console that Nintendo and Sony worked on long ago right before their split giving us the modern day playstation. Find the full story and more images here:

https://games.yahoo.com/news/nintendos-playstation-holy-grail-game-142200344.html

Oh, times past. Wonder what would happen if the two companies stayed together. They'd be one heck of an industry all to themselves, but in the end, the split was good for us, gamers, because now, we can get to play with two awesome consoles! 
Separate, and yet the same. Past and present. 
The photo did remind me of my first gaming console that I bought when I was 10.

This certainly brings back old memories. It reminded me of my first console, when I owned it back when I was 10.

Now, for the photo. Wouldn't it have been great if the two companies stayed together? I think that would be a heck of an industry. But I believe in the PlayStation potential regardless. Now, I get to play with two different consoles, the Nintendo and PS4, which is awesome! 

You know Nintendo rues the day they got Sony interested in gaming.

And the funny thing is what made them split the partnership is something that is ended up being industry standard later one (CD gaming).

If Nintendo weren't so stuck in their old ways they would have had a great partner instead of a rival that has diminished them in the home console market.

As adverse as Nintendo was to using discs, they ended up proving Sony was right by using their own version for the Gamecube, the GD-Rom.

It to me was like them saying "you were right, but we're doing it our own way"

That WHOLE argument changed the gaming landscape for Nintendo for the worst, not the better.

Back