No, Sony is not removing PSP games from the Playstation Store...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I still know plenty of people who prefer the PSP over the Vita because they say it's better, but in general, but closing it Sony will be saving a lot of money and possibly even making the store itself a bit better for other gamers because without all that extra stuff, it could be more clean and even run faster.

I still know plenty of people who prefer the PSP over the Vita because they say it's better, but in general, but closing it Sony will be saving a lot of money and possibly even making the store itself a bit better for other gamers because without all that extra stuff, it could be more clean and even run faster.

I think you missed the point of the original post - The PSP games are still going to be there - because you can play PSP games on Vita still - so no - they're not removing "all that extra stuff" or making the store "more clean" or "faster". - They just want people to buy new hardware. - Which I recommend - because if you like PSP games, Vita has similar, and sometimes better, games which you'd also probably like, so it's win win.

Back