Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
GameStop has canceled all midnight launches for Assassin’s Creed III in the northeast United States due to Hurricane Sandy. A GameStop spokesperson provided IGN with the following statement regarding the decision:

"Our top priority is the safety of our employees and customers. In compliance with directives issued by state and local authorities, stores in the path of the storm will remain closed until it is safe to re-open and midnight openings for Assassin's Creed III have been cancelled in the northeast. Customers should check with their local stores for details on when we will re-open."

Midnight launches in other regions of the United States will not be affected.

source

That sucks, I also hear the guy who stood outside for the Wii U had to leave as well.

It sucks, but then i don't think much of people that queue for shops to open just to get a game that will still be available whenever they want to buy it.

Good thing I didn't go. Me and my buddy were going to go, but then it started raining hard and we didn't bother.

My friend wakes up at 5 in the morning JUST to get it, he can't even play it till after school.

Back