Not sure if my forum looks good

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
So I opened a forum a few months ago brought a theme. Its not going so good does anyone know if I need some kind of SEO or something I am missing? Also, its going to be a tech and webmaster forum

Its not going so good does anyone know if I need some kind of SEO or something I am missing?
That's not going to help unless you have the content people are searching for, but this forum doesn't even have more than 20 threads. And I can't find a thread that's worth reading IMO.

Then you have to give people a reason to join after your content becomes discoverable, otherwise they'll read and leave. If your answer to that is simply gatekeeping the content through registration, most people are just going to find another Google search result.

Sure, you want to spin up a forum just because you're able to and it's your hobby so you find it cool to do, but you have to put some consideration into it and maybe find a group of people who have the same interests to help kickstart it.

Please tell me you didn't spend money on that plain blank theme?

You'll need more content on there, expect to put in at least 6 months of work before you can start getting anything from SEO or getting members to be active.

Got to think on something that will give your site an edge over well established ones.

I do like the name though.

Back