Number of hours and price

lb

愛してるザラ
Full GL Member
Credits
the-lh-show-channel.jpg

Do you think that the number of hours of content games offer should be one of the main factors that determine their price, or do you think that other elements, such as graphics, soundtrack, story etc., are more important than the game's length?

Nah, I like both of these game series. Yes The Witcher lasts longer, but I like them both equally. I'm not as bothered in terms of the hours they offer (don't tend to do side quests or anything anyway) I tend to care more about story and engagement.

I think it depends on the overall game if the game satisfies me completely in 10 hours i would say okay money well spent and if a game cant satisfy my in 100 hours its money wasted! So yeah depends on overall game for me personally!

Nah, I like both of these game series. Yes The Witcher lasts longer, but I like them both equally. I'm not as bothered in terms of the hours they offer (don't tend to do side quests or anything anyway) I tend to care more about story and engagement.

But what about the price? One is longer than the other by leaps and mounds, and yet both are priced at $60?

But what about the price? One is longer than the other by leaps and mounds, and yet both are priced at $60?

Yeah i think it might be a little unfair towards people to chrage the same for both while one has like you said tons of more stuff to offer but then again we dont have a choice! Shouldn't gamers have a voice to influence all this?

I think the experience is still more important. They're both two completely different games. The Witcher focuses on length and RPG building elements which means people sink more hours into it. Uncharted 4 is fast paced and action packed. Both give the same level of enjoyment just in different ways (in terms of length/focus), both are worth $60 in my opinion.

I think the experience is still more important. They're both two completely different games. The Witcher focuses on length and RPG building elements which means people sink more hours into it. Uncharted 4 is fast paced and action packed. Both give the same level of enjoyment just in different ways (in terms of length/focus), both are worth $60 in my opinion.

But if one takes longer to make than the other, still worth $60?

I just found this video and i think this answers the question above very clearly, it truly is not about making the game longer or shorter its about experience, i know i keep changing my stance a little but this topic is a little difficult

Back