Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

It was revealed today that you can try out the first chapter of the Octopath Traveler game via demo on the eshop.

I have so much to do and so little time because I still have Bloodstained to beat and Splatoon 2 Octo Valley comes out today, but if I find some time I'll try it. I really loved the first demo.

I have so much to do and so little time because I still have Bloodstained to beat and Splatoon 2 Octo Valley comes out today, but if I find some time I'll try it. I really loved the first demo.

Wasn't the bloodstain that came out just a side project and not the full game that was backed?

Wasn't the bloodstain that came out just a side project and not the full game that was backed?
The one I'm talking about is the side project. The one that's like the original Castlevania games. I don't have any plans to play the version that was backed due to it being a Metroidvania.

I only buy special editions of a few, select choice games. Xenoblade 2. Monster Hunter World. Zelda BotW. And Octopath Traveller. Maybe Ni No Kuni 2... we'll see.

It's gotta be tippity top shelf. And something I have a personal passion for. Not just your average run of the mill "good game"

Metroidvania?
You know, the style of game like Metorid or modern Castlevania where you explore and backtrack. I'm not a fan of backtracking so I get bored of games like that. As soon as it spits me back out to an area I've already been, I don't feel like traversing through the same area again. Especially when its half way across the map and it makes me walk basically to where I just was.

You know, the style of game like Metorid or modern Castlevania where you explore and backtrack. I'm not a fan of backtracking so I get bored of games like that. As soon as it spits me back out to an area I've already been, I don't feel like traversing through the same area again. Especially when its half way across the map and it makes me walk basically to where I just was.

Ahh got you. I don't mind back tracking as long as something new opens up.

Back