Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

The time is nigh!

I'm only really going to watch Nintendo's so I'll have to remember June 13th at noon. I'm so excited.

The one I would want to watch is too early in the morning for me and I would be at work at that time so I think I will have to wait till I can watch it later on.

Don't worry folks if you can't watch it all (or don't want it), just know that its been a long standing tradition here at GL (GF) that we cover all E3 news. This year will be no different as we cover it all and with GR's blog there will be plenty to read and discuss.

I'm likely to be able to do Sony, Microsoft, Bethesda and Ubisoft. I tend to live tweet then post things up here afterwards so make sure to give our Twitter a follow.

I can cover Sony since if I remember right that conference is really late for your time zone.
You do the forum posting I'll do the Twitter. I will be watching the show live because I am interested in what they have to show as a PS4 user anyway so no harm for me to live tweet it too.

crap, forgot it starts today!
I didn't notice either. EA is either done or they're going right now. Meh, I can't even think of any good EA has done in forever. Like I only know they do the Sims and a massive amount of sports games.

Back