Okay, those some weird Luigi's Mansion 2 bugs earlier...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
First of all, I got disconnected... the game somehow then crashed and a 3DS error message came up (in the style of box usually indicating updates) to say the game has been restarted and that any unsaved data was lost. But the game didn't restart automatically, I had to open it again myself for some reason...

Then I got... this on the bottom map. If the red coins are visible and collectible, that means the ghosts are caught and the round is over, right?

gallery_1_2_31456.jpg

Then why the hell is the bar still green as if ghosts are still there? The room was dark on the map too...

It makes me wonder who the hell tested these games. Why does it seem game developers get absolutely terrible beta testers/quality assurance people? Is everyone in the field a talentless hack or something who just slacks off in office hours?

Seriously, how many more glitches does this game have?

he multi has a lot of glitches that even Nintendo cannot ignore. If we do see a patch it wont be for awhile.

Another glitch happened to me (not online, but still). During the E-2 mission, I was in the Dark Age room. I just defeated all the ghosts and one held a bucket. You NEED that bucket to progress through the level, but mine appeared inside a door, so I wasn't even able to get it back, whatever I did. Of course, I had to start this already long mission over. -_-

Actually, that's no glitch.

Whenever a player gets caught in either a carpet or a pot, ghosts spawn in the room to attack (this can happen after all of the main ghosts have been collected, as seen in the picture), and chances are you just left your Luigi buddy behind trapped in a pot to deal with some ghosts.

So yeah, about those "horrible beta testers..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Whenever a player gets caught in either a carpet or a pot, ghosts spawn in the room to attack (this can happen after all of the main ghosts have been collected, as seen in the picture), and chances are you just left your Luigi buddy behind trapped in a pot to deal with some ghosts.

Yeah, I was in a pot. but we also had a lot of weird glitches like him walking behind me on my screen yet his arm was in the wall to my character's right and not on him. I figured out how that key glitch works. It seems that the key is supposed to be generated in the ceiling fan but for whatever reason it doesn't come out. I've noticed whenever I see the key glitch happen there is a ceiling fan in the room.

Yeah, I was in a pot. but we also had a lot of weird glitches like him walking behind me on my screen yet his arm was in the wall to my character's right and not on him. I figured out how that key glitch works. It seems that the key is supposed to be generated in the ceiling fan but for whatever reason it doesn't come out. I've noticed whenever I see the key glitch happen there is a ceiling fan in the room.

That's probably just some lag issues on the former problem.

That's probably just some lag issues on the former problem.

that is what I assumed it was as well since I had serious lag; I just thought it was funny and worth a mention. Regardless, that key glitch needs a patch. How can we beat floors if we cannot access the last room? :/

Even if some things are lag, I have to wonder why there's more lag on this game than many third party ones for other systems. I mean, I don't recall hearing of games like Call of Duty lagging this badly.

Do Nintendo just not invest in decent servers?

I don't recall hearing of games like Call of Duty lagging this badly.

why are you comparing a nintendo game to call of duty

Last edited by a moderator:

Because online games need to meet certain standards regardless of genre. Those being 'not overbearing lag' and 'few glitches'. Unfortunately, Nintendo seems to have not quite figured out the first one and it makes quite a few of their recent online games hard to enjoy as a result.

Also, stop being so cynical and sarcastic.

>

Because online games need to meet certain standards regardless of genre. Those being 'not overbearing lag' and 'few glitches'. Unfortunately, Nintendo seems to have not quite figured out the first one and it makes quite a few of their recent online games hard to enjoy as a result.

Also, stop being so cynical and sarcastic.

I agree with your statement, Nin, as Heroes of Ruin didn't lag for me that much, and I beat the entire game with Stonewoot almost 2 times from start to finish. The demo didn't lag when I played with XxLoveLunaxX. Resident Evil: Revelations lagged a little but it wasn't major when I played with Stonewoot. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon lagged heavily when I played with Nin this last time and more than slightly but not as badly when I played with Stonewoot and Nin in the past. when it is just me and Stonewoot I host, so I don't feel the effect but he mentioned it. Also, Code of Princess has NEVER lagged for me in the slightest. Dead or Alive: Dimensions... THAT was truly the worst lag yet. It was right up there with Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Wii.

Back