Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Website Deadline has reported that F. Gary Gray will helm a M.A.S.K. film adaptation, based on the 1980s Kenner action figures.

M.A.S.K. stands for Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and centers on the titular task force and its fight against the evil V.E.N.O.M, a.k.a. the Vicious Evil Network of Mayhem. The property spawned an animated series and a few comics as well.

Niiiice hopefully it's going to be good. One of my favorite cartoons.

This makes me feel nostalgic, Now they need to do galaxy rangers too that's also a cool 80s-90s cartoon

Yep Silver Hawks is also one of my favorites

Just read about WB's thundercats roar.
‘ThunderCats Roar’ Series Set For Cartoon Network From Warner Bros Animation

It's pathetic, what the heck are they thinking. It's blasphemy!
At this rate they should just sell the franchise to a big Japanese Anime studio, I am sure they would want to do it properly. As the original was also animated by a lot of fame Japanese anime artists. Like mentioned in this article:

ThunderCats and the impact of Japanese animation on film

"The original show was done in Japan, and many people probably don’t know that," Spaulding told MTV. "A lot of the artists went on to be in Studio Ghibli, and worked on [Hayao] Miyazaki’s first film. So ThunderCats does have a footprint in Japanese animation."

Among the animators who worked on the ThunderCats opening was Masayuki Yamaguchi, whose other credits reads like a tick-list of the best anime of the 80s and 90s. Highlights include the cult classics Gunbusterand Doomed Megalopolis, three Evangelion movies, the Fist Of The North Star TV series, odd-ball comedy Project A-Koand the beautifully-made space drama The Wings Of Honneamise.

Another animator on the intro was Tsuguyuki Kubo, who came up with ThunderCats' character designs and would later go on to become animation director on Naruto and Bleach.

Last edited:
Saw all female Thundercats fan art, Lioness-O lol
qYAGZEq.jpg

exByI1t.jpg

XcGuMGe.jpg

Need some new silver screen movies of He-Man and Thundercats.

Read on netflix's She-Ra reboot, dang need some He-Man reboot too netflix or it's unfair for the male species lol:

The She-Ra Reboot Debuts the First Shadowy Look at the New Princess of Power
She may be cloaked in shadow, but this is our first glimpse at the all-new Princess of Power, making her way to Netflix soon. And now we know who will be voicing She-Ra and her friends (and villains), too
i83cdiwuhxpcyi8lm6tk.png

Revealed by Entertainment Weekly today, Netflix and Dreamworks Animation’s reboot of the beloved series will be called She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Helmed by Lumberjanes co-creator Noelle Stevenson, the press release implies that the show will, at least initially, do away with Adora’s relation to He-Man, describing her as an orphan—and former member of the Evil Horde!—who finds the mystical sword that grants her the power to turn into the legendary hero She-Ra:
l0hb9sm8gsgdpeobzlyf.png

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power is the story of an orphan named Adora, who leaves behind her former life in the evil Horde when she discovers a magic sword that transforms her into the mythical warrior princess She-Ra. Along the way, she finds a new family in the Rebellion as she unites a group of magical princesses in the ultimate fight against evil.

Jordan Fisher as Seahawk
Marcus Scribner as Bow
Lorraine Toussaint as Shadow Weaver
Sandra Oh as Castaspella
Karen Fukuhara (Suicide Squad) as Glimmer
AJ Michalka (The Goldbergs) as Catra
Reshma Shetty (Royal Pains) as Angella
Keston John (The Good Place) as Hordak
Lauren Ash (Superstore) as Scorpia
Christine Woods (Hello Ladies) as Entrapta
Genesis Rodriguez (Time After Time) as Perfuma
Vella Lovell (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) as Mermista
Merit Leighton (Katie and Alexa) as Frosta
Krystal Joy Brown (Motown: The Musical) as Netossa

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
is expected to launch on Netflix sometime this year.

True He-man got more reboots, I was just joking around with that comment,still I want some new He-man too lol.

Back