oreimo second season

Demon_Skeith said:
They will be aired at once or something next month.
Ah! Damn that Crunchyroll, >_> 
They could have added a blank box with a note saying the video was coming next month. 

A steaming video show cases the last three episodes:

http://www.oreimo-anime.com/story/

Original light novel author Tsukasa Fushimi, anime director Hiroyuki Kanbe, and ASCII Media Works editor Kazuma Miki will attend the premiere of the last three episodes on August 9 in Baltimore, Maryland at Otakon. All three final episodes will be screened on a high-definition screen with 1,700 seats at Otakon on August 9 at 3:00 p.m. EDT. The Japanese "Chiba-rld" premiere will then be held in the anime's locale of Chiba City on August 17 at 5:00 p.m., with tickets distributed by random drawing. Crunchyroll scheduled its stream of the worldwide simultaneous release for two weeks from August 17 at 12:00 p.m. EDT to August 31.

Oreimo 2 adapts the plot of the original light novel series all the way through the final novel volume. Aniplex of America is planning to release the second season for North America, and Crunchyroll streamed the anime as it aired in Japan last season.
source

Lol this ending sucked. It was worse that the worst case scenario I imagined (i.e. Kyosuke dating Manami)

As for Manami, I though she was a bitch, turned out it was worse than that..
She's psychotic and manipulative:

mcb84AE.jpg

I think that's the best girl cat fight I've ever seen out of all the animes I've seen and video games I've played.

Anyways, the first two episodes were meh but that last one was just epic. Talk about building up the whole series for that one moment. Though I think that's the end of the anime.

But what a mess up thing to do around all your friends and family.

I'm not even bothering to read any of your posts after seeing "best cat fight" from DS's latest reply, >_> (I'll be mad if they spoil anything)
Marc said:
Ah! Damn that Crunchyroll, >_> 
They could have added a blank box with a note saying the video was coming next month.
Anyway, Crunchyroll listed the episodes and now they're gone. I can't even find the new season while browsing via the official Crunchyroll app.
* Note : I'm using the app - not the main website *

They better update it soon, or... >_>

This ending was messed up. I mean he turned them all down for this o.o

Now I feel like playing the game and getting the Kuroneko ending :p

I'd even try the Manami ending for the lulz :p

That's all assuming I manage to learn Japanese, or someone is kind enough to translate them.

Memento Mori said:
This ending was messed up. I mean he turned them all down for this o.o
I know right? popstar, famous model, childhood friend and a great cosplayer. What messed up man would even think of turning down one of those?

I think the series  needs a OVA of him telling all these females what this was really about.

Also the series has a fanbase outside of Japan, the game could be localized.

Back