Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Microsoft announced a sequel to its first platformer Ori And The Blind Forest. This new one is called Ori And The Will Of The Wisps.

No release date was given.

I loved Ori and the Blind Forest, it was a very nice game. If you like games such as The Journey, Abzu, Rime and so on then you will also enjoy that one (this is scroller type though).

I am excited about the sequel even though that they've just shown us a short teaser without gameplay. It looks beautifully designed and I can't wait to see the gameplay and some levels!

I've never even heard of Ori until a few days, maybe a week ago, when he was announced for Rivals of Aether. I looked up the game and the style is very pretty, but I don't know if it's a game I would play.

and this is xbox only right?
Do you mean the Ori and the Blind Forest? That one is for Xbox One and the computer only. You can even get it on Steam - I've seen it on sale several times since its release. I've played it on the PC with a gamepad and it's really good. Like I've said, if you enjoy playing visually beautiful adventure platform games this is perfect. Just look at the reviews if you're in doubt and you will get sold!

Do you mean the Ori and the Blind Forest? That one is for Xbox One and the computer only. You can even get it on Steam - I've seen it on sale several times since its release. I've played it on the PC with a gamepad and it's really good. Like I've said, if you enjoy playing visually beautiful adventure platform games this is perfect. Just look at the reviews if you're in doubt and you will get sold!

I'll have to check it out on PC then.

Back