Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What other systems/platforms would you like to see this series be playable on?

I think it'd suit tablets & phones maybe? Obviously, the more systems the better for the end gamer. Not really into this series though to be honest.

As much as I don't ever see this being possible because of it being Nintendo, I would personally love to see this game on Xbox. Being a huge Xbox gamer and loving these games it would be nice to have these games playable on my favourite console.

I do like the idea of phones and tablets that really does sound like it could work to be honest :)

Shortie861 said:
As much as I don't ever see this being possible because of it being Nintendo, I would personally love to see this game on Xbox. Being a huge Xbox gamer and loving these games it would be nice to have these games playable on my favourite console.

I do like the idea of phones and tablets that really does sound like it could work to be honest :)
Please, you clearly meant PS4. Smash should be on PS4 as well :p

Smash should definitely be on the Xbox consoles. That make it a lot easier than having to switch consoles when I want to play Smash. Honestly, if they were to just format the games for Xbox and add achievements, I believe that sales for all of the games would skyrocket (the same would happen if it were released on Playstation consoles and the PC).

other than nintendo consoles, I think PC is the only other place it could go. (even though they have flash versions already)

Back