Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Epic update my GF members and staff, today we have entered a partnership with the website Game system repairs (actual name Xbox 360, PS 3 + Wii Repair).

Just like the site suggest, they fix gaming systems. This partnership should be a huge boost to this site as it should bring in the members and will be a great resource for people looking to get a fix for their gaming machines (shame we didn't get this set up during the RRoD rampage :p )

This should be the start of many things to come, so I want you all to welcome the user Repair-Xbox360-PS3-Wii as our new vice admin and partner to this site!

-DS :cool:

Pretty good news. I'm glad to see it have gone well, and hopefully it will be great for both sides. :)

I didn't know else to describe it. :p

the RROD mainly causes a "rampage" because of places like youTube telling everyone to put their xbox or playstation 3 in the oven, or to heat the board with a heatgun and throw on thermal paste...like these fixes actually last?

hate to be the harbinger of bad news but these video game consoles cannot be repaired for the long term with these kind of repairs,

the correct fix for the newer lead free Xbox 360 and PS3 consoles is to reflow properly (on preheat and w/rework + resolder/reball machines) and rebuild better than the companies from whence they came,

hope i made sense

Repair Team

Back