froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

'I Am Bread TV' is coming to Razer Forge TV via Cortex, Android TV and Nvidia Shield via Google Play, and Amazon Fire TV via the Amazon App Store with full controller support on December 20th!

‘I Am Bread’ is the latest quirky adventure from the creators of 'Surgeon Simulator', Bossa Studios. This isn't the best thing since sliced bread . . . it is sliced bread!
Mashable - 'After years of waiting, we can be Bread'
Touch Arcade - 'Feels like the pinnacle of all humanity's accomplishments'
Wired - 'I am Bread is the strangest game you will play this year'
9/10 - Steam
Metro - 'Slice of Heaven'
Destructoid - 'I Am Bread is just delightful'
MTV - 'Best Carbs'

You are bread! Your mission, become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you head on an adventure across 8 levels taking bread from its natural confine in the kitchen, throughout the house and then venture outside into the garden and beyond. Look out for the floor and any other unsavoury obstacles that could harm your tastiness as you seek out the means to achieve bread's ultimate goal.

Using the unique control system, designed from the ground up for mobile, you can bring the slice to life and take it on an incredible adventure. With you in control, this bread will be boldly going where no bread has gone before!

"I Am Bread" looks like a fun open world game where players can control a bread character to move around a home. I like the music for the game.

How and why did these games become popular?

How and why did these games become popular?

Some people may want to play these type open world object sim games because they are weird, and have a funny story and gameplay where you can control a piece of bread around a home.

Back