Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

.hack sign, Log Horizon, Sword Art Online and now Overlord. Possibly what is the best since .hack sign I really love Overlord for its trapped in a online game theme. The music is great and the story line is pretty good to get lost in. Those who like One Punch Man will like this since the main character can destroy anyone easily.

I highly recommend it and hope you all check it out.

I don't like the fact that he is (in season 1) the only player and that he is not a human, but the ending music is freaking awesome, it is my new ringtone :p

Another Madhouse production, which is good watch. Though sadly expecting season 2 from madhouse is pointless.

I don't like the fact that he is (in season 1) the only player and that he is not a human, but the ending music is freaking awesome, it is my new ringtone :p

I love both OP and ending, took awhile to get HD full releases of those songs.

Another Madhouse production, which is good watch. Though sadly expecting season 2 from madhouse is pointless.

Hopefully someone else picks it up.

The original artist can use a different company whenever he wants to, but everything would look different, because they don't share.

Don't worry, Madhouse is going to "revive" it in 10years... :)

Don't worry, Madhouse is going to "revive" it in 10years...
10 years haha. Well lets see what goes with madhouse about the artist he has a contract i presume which avoids him to go another production studio for season 2 or something like that.!

Back