Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
How should we solve overpopulation? What are some "fantastic" solutions we should do to keep the birth rate low?

Well the Japanese seem to have a good thing going, just make the 2D waifu thing become more of a thing lol.

But really we do have to start thinking about cutting down on family and controlling some population, diseases/wars can only do so much and before long there will be wars for food and water.

Well Sex recession is happening around the world, not just Japan with the world's birthrate going down year on year:

That's one automated natural way of solving overpopulation. Other that Japan's PLOT Waifus lol

Well Sex recession is happening around the world, not just Japan with the world's birthrate going down year on year:

That's one automated natural way of solving overpopulation. Other that Japan's PLOT Waifus lol

Digital media is a curse.

Sounds like Hitler had the right idea.
No. He didn't. If you continue to think this way, then you're part of the issue we are facing with the pandemic, and what's going on in China. Did you know China is FORCING families to keep CORSPES in their home? Because they mismanaged the crematorium? And that they're publicly buring bodies out on the streets? That they're building furnaces to burn their bodies? Hm? That's the "right idea," hm?

If you continue to think this way, then you're part of the issue we are facing with the pandemic, and what's going on in China. Did you know China is FORCING families to keep CORSPES in their home? Because they mismanaged the crematorium? And that they're publicly buring bodies out on the streets? That they're building furnaces to burn their bodies? Hm? That's the "right idea," hm?
I'm just generally curious, what exactly are you trying to connect? What does the poor management of China have to do with Adolf Hitler other than burning bodies? This is not in any way a moderator warning or suggestion, just to make that clear. But I feel like you have three ideas that came out all at once and it would be helpful if you explained it a little better.

I'm just generally curious, what exactly are you trying to connect? What does the poor management of China have to do with Adolf Hitler other than burning bodies? This is not in any way a moderator warning or suggestion, just to make that clear. But I feel like you have three ideas that came out all at once and it would be helpful if you explained it a little better.
China today is no different than Germany under Hitler. They have the same EXACT methods of control. You guys have several China threads here, so why are people in this thread PRAISING Hitler, when he, his command, and his soldiers actually killed people, burned people alive and/or burned them once they're done. Hm?

You guys don't like the CCP's totalitarian control. Hitler's Germany was the EXACT same way. Mao Zedong almost succeeded at being "Hitler-esq," as in the most hated man in the world over. Xi Jinping is currently a little child reacting to his "mistakes," but its his country he does what he want. They always deflect and blame other countries for their woes. They are the most racist country in the world. There IS. NO. FREEDOM. OF PRESS. Most news are controlled by CCP.

Its better I point you to a video: Go on YouTube, search "Silent takeover while the elite slept." Its on Valuetainment. The full title is "China’s Silent Takeover While America's Elite Slept."

That's an old video, and a lot has happened since, but if you really listen to what he says... you will change your mind.

Last edited:
I was just going to say Thanos could've just snapped us. But since we are being real here, we have Covid and bugs developed to be more deadly than it. Other options are AI that's smarter than us, and political money to fund abortion. In fact, if all three were controlled by higher powers that would make the most sense, however, the oxymoron is a smart AI and all the political crap never mixes. There need to be legit reasons why they would go so offensive and extreme and to that there is none.

How should we solve overpopulation? What are some "fantastic" solutions we should do to keep the birth rate low?

Citizens in 3rd world countries will heed to no excuses that their kids are the reasons the economy is overburdened. So, whatever you do, they care less about it.

Back