Overpowered

Rothfeld

Credits
Hi all,

My name is Eran and I'm the Community Manager of the Overpowered team (part of Newsfusion Ltd.).

I would like to interest you with our new gaming product. I hope you’ll find it interesting like we do. We have developed a unique app aimed for gamers who seek to improve their skills in various current online games. As you probably know, these games can be quite competitive (especially with the rise of eSports) and gamers constantly seek to master their game. This app aims to be a very effective tool for achieving that.

The app is now in beta for Android and we are seeking seasoned writers, bloggers, and gamers such as yourselves to try it out and share your thoughts about it.

In case you wish to get more details:
Our new app is a much-needed tool that was never created before. We call it 'Overpowered' and it aims to help the gamer become a pro by providing 3 main services:

- Gameplay improvement by aggregating relevant Youtube tutorials, and community tips and tricks

- Help the player make a name for himself - by showing off his skills and helping the community. In return - gaining followers, reputation and badges

- Keeps you informed - delivering constantly fresh news, deals and videos about trending games

Feel free to download from the link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newsfusion.gaming.overpowered&referrer=utm_source%3Dforums

Thanks and kind regards,

Eran

Back