Xbox Palworld Arena Is A PvP Arena That Allows You To Fight Other Players

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

Developer Pocketpair has revealed Palworld Arena, a new Arena mode coming to the popular "Pokémon With Guns" survival game sometime this year. Pocketpair briefly pulled back the curtains on Palworld Arena during today's Triple-i Initiative Showcase, which is where we saw some of the gameplay from the arena in action.

If the trailer is any indication, it appears to support splitscreen co-op and gives players the chance to fight head-to-head in an arena to see whose party of Pals is the strongest.

"The Pal Arena makes its way to Palworld in 2024," the trailer's description reads. "Battle against other players, pitting both yourself and your pals against them. Train the strongest Pals and defeat all your rivals."

That's all we know about the Palworld Arena, but since it's arriving this year, we might not have to wait too much longer to learn more.

This sounds interesting. I have still yet to download and play Palworld but this new mode sounds like a lot of fun and has pushed me to download it now before I forget.

Looking forward to checking it out.

I have Pokemon Go and Dragon City and because of Pokemon Go my memory had to be archived.

It appears that they jumped the gun a bit on this one. Sounds like it is still quite a bit away.

Back