Pathfinder: Kingmaker

defeated a giant Owlbear with the mighty Grease spell lol, recorded it:

I think you broke the game and the game decided it doesn't want to play with you anymore.
Nah it's the designer's fault he made the game super difficult if you want to play without the Grease, Displacement, Blur, Energy Resistance, Anti Fear, Death Ward, Glitter dust spells, because he made them bosses almost un hit-able with their super high Armor Class and their super high attack accuracy allowing to party wipe you in one sweep or in 1-3 rounds. And thus we have to resort to other tactics making it really unbalanced, difficulty wise. There's a giant thread debate and discussion about it lol. Battles in Dnd are quite dependent on dice rolls, so you are always at the mercy of the cpu that's "rolling the dice for you", unlike in real tabletop where you can roll the dice yourself with your dice rolling technique to roll high, and yet even in real tabletop the AC class and Accuracy of the enemies are not this high. And also the main reason on the game scoring only 73.

A better design would be to balance it up, not too high AC and Accuracy of Enemies allowing bosses not to party wipe you in just 1-3 rounds and more resistant to grease spells and the like, allowing more flexibility with your party builds too and not forcing the party to have those spells which are locked into specific classes. Read only 5% of the total owners of the game actually managed to finish it lol.

Last edited:
Nah it's the designer's fault he made the game super difficult if you want to play without the Grease, Displacement, Blur, Energy Resistance, Anti Fear, Death Ward, Glitter dust spells, because he made them bosses almost un hit-able with their super high Armor Class and their super high attack accuracy allowing to party wipe you in one sweep or in 1-3 rounds. And thus we have to resort to other tactics making it really unbalanced, difficulty wise. There's a giant thread debate and discussion about it lol. Battles in Dnd are quite dependent on dice rolls, so you are always at the mercy of the cpu that's "rolling the dice for you", unlike in real tabletop where you can roll the dice yourself with your dice rolling technique to roll high, and yet even in real tabletop the AC class and Accuracy of the enemies are not this high. And also the main reason on the game scoring only 73.

A better design would be to balance it up, not too high AC and Accuracy of Enemies allowing bosses not to party wipe you in just 1-3 rounds and more resistant to grease spells and the like, allowing more flexibility with your party builds too and not forcing the party to have those spells which are locked into specific classes. Read only 5% of the total owners of the game actually managed to finish it lol.
Looks very tactic intensive. Yeah, I think turn-based combat has you roll for yourself but action-based with a game like this the design sounds muddled unless you are really into PC-specific genres related to DnD. I think games that use RNG should give you at least 1HP when you get the bad roll and win but that's just me.

Looks very tactic intensive. Yeah, I think turn-based combat has you roll for yourself but action-based with a game like this the design sounds muddled unless you are really into PC-specific genres related to DnD. I think games that use RNG should give you at least 1HP when you get the bad roll and win but that's just me.
Indeed. yeah 1 Hp when bad roll happens is good enough for me giving the chance to survive at least another round lol Or they could do it like what XCOM did with dice rolls and rng, that game if you roll really bad like 3 times in a row then the game code will call another function to change the roll in favor for the player behind the scenes, a secret luck code lol

My kingdom is getting bigger and better yay! Called my Kingdom Zemuria lol Trails Of Cold Steel Crossover
LleDtiK.jpg
5qkSQRI.jpg

Defeated a tougher version of Crag Linnorm monster boss, recorded the battle

Recorded a Scene with the main Villain, The Lantern King voiced by Tales Of Arise's MC Alphen lol

Met Barbarian Warriors and one of defaced witch sisters:

Met another one of the witch sisters and fought Giant Cyclops :

The other 2 sisters tried to frame MC. fought 2 witch sisters and some barbarian warriors. without the resist energy spell the battle would be very difficult, good thing I came prepared lol:

conversation after the battle:

Going to the Valley Of the Dead next to kill the undead lord Vordakai:

Last edited:
Fought much tougher giant Cyclops inside Vordakai's Tomb - Valley Of The Dead :

Fought a Demon miniboss, the miniboss got some nasty touch attacks draining your stats but I got lucky, waifu Kalikke managed to critical hit the demon with some major damage ending the fight lol:

fought Soul eaters, the first 3 Soul Eaters were unique, tuned to specific members of the party, only them could fight and damage them.

Fought a lot of monsters from portals:

Back