froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
VPN providers might be hugely popular, but PayPal is refusing to play ball.PayPal is no longer accepting payments on behalf of companies offering VPN services because it says they enable copyright infringement.The company confirmed to TrustedReviews that the decision is an extension of its existing policy to only service lawful operations.

Read more

This is too bad that Paypal no longer let VPN providers to use Paypal for payments.

I wonder how long before other big payment options like credit cards bail out as well?

I wonder how long before other big payment options like credit cards bail out as well?

I think credit cards may bail soon because they don't want the RIAA, MPAA, and Entertainment industry from suing credit card companies for helping VPN accept payment for its service.

The VPN industry can always accept Bitcoin, and other digital money, or put paid advertisements on their website to make money when people go to their website to download their VPN software, or get the details for connecting to their VPN.

Isn't there a program where you can mine bitcoins?

I think the programs are called Bitcoin Miners, but you need a very powerful computer to make enough Bitcoins to earn a lot of bitcoin. You also need cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin where it becomes profitable.

People can always use the free TOR/The Onion Router for hiding their online activity instead of using a paid VPNs.

There are also a lot of free ad-supported VPN services, so people may just switch to free VPNs which are slower, but work okay for a free service.

I think paid VPN services just need to find another way to make money like selling ad space, web hosting, and domain names, and offer a VPN for free to users because the VPN is funded by ad space, web hosting, and domain sales sort of like how Google can offer free e-mail, online storage, Language Translator, software like Android, and YouTube video streaming services because they earn a lot of cash with advertising on their websites, and other websites which uses Adsense to earn money from ads.

I think the programs are called Bitcoin Miners, but you need a very powerful computer to make enough Bitcoins to earn a lot of bitcoin. You also need cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin where it becomes profitable.

This is something I like to do, but the whole thing about it don't make sense.

Some VPN providers seem to accept giftcard codes as payment for their services: http://www.best-bittorrent-vpn.com/how-to-pay-for-a-vpn-anonymously.html#giftcards

It seems like a good alternative for the people who don't know how to (or don't want to) use BitCoins.

This does seem like a good alternative, but some of the giftcard companies like Amazon only accept credit cards as payment, so a lot of people without credit cards may have difficulties buying giftcard codes.

They can use a prepaid credit card giftcard bought from a regular store, but the money loading fees on Prepaid credit cards are kind expensive like $5 to load money on a gift card, so it may not be worth it to use Prepaid credit cards to buy a giftcard.

Last edited:
Back