"People who complain about websites and online videos" is it similar to people who complain about TV

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I find it strange that people complain about content on a website like commenters who complain about how ugly someone is on a video in Youtube.

If they do not like the persons appearance, they can just watch other videos on Youtube instead of rudely complaining about how ugly people are in videos.

It is the same for people who find certain websites too sexy, or violent. They can just go to Oprah's website since Oprah's websites have very little adult rated stuff.

This sort of reminds me of people who complain about how TV is too violent, sexy, and stereotypical. People who complain can just find different channels to watch like Nickalodean, Oprah's channel, Disney, The Womens Network, or not watch TV at all.

I hate how some people feel it is their mission to be "out spoken and talk about how horrible something is in the media instead of saying if you do not like it turn it off".

people just want to criticize and make trouble for the hell of it. I believe they are called no lifes.

Back