People who post insulting comments on Youtube, forums, and other social sites

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I'm sure we all came across dumb comments on social sites like "You stink (insert offensive slang word) and that was a waste of my 2 minutes.", "I want to (insert sexual comment here)", and "I will (insert violent action here)."

I normally just ignore the comments unless it is on my forum, blogs, or shoutout box. If I catch someone trolling on my site, I just delete their posts, and give them a warning. If they continue, I just ban them since their not following the rules.

Some of those people should grow up and stop being so rude and perverted.

If they think someone stinks on Youtube, they can choose not to watch.

They have no lives and choose to insult/be rude to others for amusement. If you ask me, they are pathetic beings that need something to do in their lives. So sad, right? It kind of makes me laugh to see how low and shallow people can get.

I see people like that as folks that don't have anything else to do or contribute on the Net but to make such unnecessary remarks and abuse other people's resources, like a swarm of yellow jackets.

The only steps you can do on Youtube or at your forum is to disallow or remove comments and suspend or ban those that aren't cooperative, after they were warned. At Youtube you can manually approve comments, by discarding those that are abusive, and approving those that are constructive and well spoken.

QUOTE (.Reiko @ July 09, 2009 08:16 pm) They have no lives and choose to insult/be rude to others for amusement. If you ask me, they are pathetic beings that need something to do in their lives. So sad, right? It kind of makes me laugh to see how low and shallow people can get.
QFT

Back