Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The new mobile game, called Persona: Phantom of the Night, is indeed the title originally teased in 2021, which was then called Code Name X. The game is also being called P5X for short and will be the first mobile title in the series.

This confuses my brain. It's supposed to be a mobile game, but it looks nothing like a mobile game. I'm still not very hyped because it's a mobile game and apparently its also gacha, which Idk how. I haven't seen anything that confirms that it's gacha.

This confuses my brain. It's supposed to be a mobile game, but it looks nothing like a mobile game. I'm still not very hyped because it's a mobile game and apparently its also gacha, which Idk how. I haven't seen anything that confirms that it's gacha.
Better off playing SMT on mobile I think, but I can see this being mobile with cutscenes compressed on it.

Mobile games are looking better, though can't imagine what it would do to your phone to run it.

Mobile games are looking better, though can't imagine what it would do to your phone to run it.
True, but I'd imagine phones would overheat pretty bad. If it pulls a Genshin Impact and is for mobile and PC, I might cave and play the PC version.

Back