Persona Q

Marc

Full GL Member
Credits
Anyone else playing this game?

I'm taking my time with it. So far I'm at the 2nd floor of the first labyrinth and I'm playing on the 2nd to last hardest difficulty. I chose the P3 hero and I use mostly every character in squads for battle besides Ken and the dog >.< The only enemy I couldn't defeat so far are the FOEs =/ 

IMO the game is worth the $50 ^^

If anyone else got the game, feel free to share your progress and if you're considering it, ask questions and I'll try to answer them. 

If it wasn't for smash bros I would be playing the heck out of this game.

So does it matter who you choose for people?

Also I hear in the 3rd floor or somewhere around that floor, there are enemies that cast fire resistance lowering status and spam fire attacks.

I think the idea is to play the game twice, one as the P3 hero and one as the P4 hero. I'm not sure if the events that occur in the game are different though =/ 

Not that far yet, but they're supposed to be more difficult to beat >_>

Guess I should mention I've been playing this, starting with the P4 route.

I'm on the 4th floor of the second labyrinth with a lvl 30 party. I must say, this game is like playing really good fanfiction. I'm loving it!

Demon_Skeith said:
Guess I should mention I've been playing this, starting with the P4 route.

I'm on the 4th floor of the second labyrinth with a lvl 30 party. I must say, this game is like playing really good fanfiction. I'm loving it!
Yay \o/  If you need any help, feel free to message me. 

Demon_Skeith said:
Any personas I should get? Incubus is my strongest right now with its wide mudo attack and poison strike. Poison attacks are deadly against FOEs and bosses.
Where  are you and what's your level? 

Demon_Skeith said:
Just started the 3rd labyrinth with my team at lvl 33. 
See if you can get the following Personas from fusion :

1. Fortuna 
2. Succubus
3. Orochi (needs physical attack that hits multiple times)
4. Setanta (needs some useful physical skills as well)

That's about it. Defeat FOEs to get higher level Personas than yourself. 

Demon_Skeith said:
Yeah, thats how I got incubus from beating my first FOEs.

Anyways, I'm level 38 and I'm really hating this 3rd labyrinth as I'm starting the second floor.
I think the puzzles get really difficult on  that labyrinth. 

Demon_Skeith said:
They do.

And son of a.... I went to fuse Orochi last night and the process went wrong and got throne >_>
The good news is, you normally get a good, high level Persona instead of a level 3 Slime that  you would have gotten in SMT4 lol :p (and you keep the fused skills). I don't like that and I'd rather get a crap Persona instead because it's a mistake and the game is supposed to laugh at you for not saving before fusing, but oh well =/

Holy shit the first half of the 4th level in the 3rd labyrinth was a pain in the ass. Finally had that doll trapped, thought I was home free and then they drop a damn baby FOE on me. Botched that so I said fuck it and beat it, barely.

Demon_Skeith said:
Holy shit the first half of the 4th level in the 3rd labyrinth was a pain in the ass. Finally had that doll trapped, thought I was home free and then they drop a damn baby FOE on me. Botched that so I said fuck it and beat it, barely.
:p

I am seriously ready to give up on this game, this 4th labyrinth is just too annoying to travel. I always complete the levels and move on, but there is no way to complete the 2nd floor.

Demon_Skeith said:
I am seriously ready to give up on this game, this 4th labyrinth is just too annoying to travel. I always complete the levels and move on, but there is no way to complete the 2nd floor.
I think I stopped on that floor as well but the reason is mostly because  of  Fantasy Life .-.

I'm half way on the third, if I did not love Persona I know I would have given up on this game. I think I'm going to whip out the cheat codes, max my guys up and start raping these naked FOEs >_>

Back