Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
In an interview with Windows Central, Spencer discussed the potential return of nostalgic franchises. Specifically, the CEO mentioned Banjo, telling fans, "I hear you." Spencer supported those comments by stating he'd love to make a new game, but the boss implied that he is waiting for the "right team" and "opportunity." Spencer clarified that, in cases like this, he doesn't believe the original team necessarily needs to head the project, but he does want to see "passion" from the devs in order to move forward.

At least they aren't kicking one out for the sake of it.

Nuts and Bolts fans need some competition from other BJ fans at any point by now.

It's great that they are acknowledging that gamers want another Banjo Kazooie game but also that they are not rushing it either.

I have on so many occasions seen game developers rush to make a game that is in demand and it ends up being a flop so taking it slow is the best option.

It's great that they are acknowledging that gamers want another Banjo Kazooie game but also that they are not rushing it either.

I have on so many occasions seen game developers rush to make a game that is in demand and it ends up being a flop so taking it slow is the best option.

So very true.

Back