Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If there was one thing that was lacking from Nintendo's E3 that many was hoping for news on was Pikmin 4 which was announced back in 2015. Sadly it was MIA but Nintendo did say this:

In an interview, Miyamoto said that, even though he can't share any new details about the game, Pikmin 4 is "progressing." In a separate statement, Nintendo followed up on Miyamoto's comments, confirming "that Pikmin 4 is in development but that is all we can confirm at present."

I thought Pikmin 4 was already announced on the 3DS as a 2D side scroller. I'm not sure though since I'm not a big Pikmin fan. I just remember something like that being announced.

I thought Pikmin 4 was already announced on the 3DS as a 2D side scroller. I'm not sure though since I'm not a big Pikmin fan. I just remember something like that being announced.
The game you are thinking of is called "Hey! Pikmin" and Nintendo confirmed it is a side project and not Pikmin 4. I think it was Miyamoto that mentioned Pikmin 4 being in development a couple years ago. Im just glad to know they are still working on it.

Back