Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

In a surprise reveal following the broadcast's Pikmin 4 segment, Nintendo would announce HD remasters of the original GameCube games, Pikmin and Pikmin 2, would be coming to Switch. The stream debuted updated graphics for each game with an announcement that both would be available through the Nintendo eShop later today.

I could never get into Pikmin. Though when I played it I was 8 years old and everything scared me and the 30 day time limit was intimidating. I might finally after all these years give it a proper go. Depending on how much they want for it. Idk if I'm willing to spend $60 for a game I may or may not enjoy.

I could never get into Pikmin. Though when I played it I was 8 years old and everything scared me and the 30 day time limit was intimidating. I might finally after all these years give it a proper go. Depending on how much they want for it. Idk if I'm willing to spend $60 for a game I may or may not enjoy.
Not sure if you would change your mind but according to Dekudeals, it's around $50. I missed this game as a kid and owning a Gamecube and Wii. But I do like that this is potentially a cheaper option to buy both games and still enjoy 3 Deluxe and 4 on the same console. Funny that Hey! Pikmin! isn't on the Switch now huh? With games like Miitopia and Detective Pikachu Returns that game would feel quite at home, even if the controls relied more on the touchscreen.

Same, I played it once at a McDonald's and was fun, but not one I spend time on.

Funny enough because of the Pikmin mission in Paper Mario: TTYD, this might be a good entry point to what the whole series is like.

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 remasters look like a nice HD remake of Pikmin and Pikmin 2. It is nice to see Nintendo remaking Pikman games, so people can play them on newer consoles.

Not sure if you would change your mind but according to Dekudeals, it's around $50. I missed this game as a kid and owning a Gamecube and Wii. But I do like that this is potentially a cheaper option to buy both games and still enjoy 3 Deluxe and 4 on the same console. Funny that Hey! Pikmin! isn't on the Switch now huh? With games like Miitopia and Detective Pikachu Returns that game would feel quite at home, even if the controls relied more on the touchscreen.
Ouch Idk if I'm willing to drop $50 for something I might potentially not like, but if I ever hit a point I have nothing to play or if I suddenly get the urge to try Pikmin again, maybe I will.

Ouch Idk if I'm willing to drop $50 for something I might potentially not like, but if I ever hit a point I have nothing to play or if I suddenly get the urge to try Pikmin again, maybe I will.
But at least that's when they are bundled together.

Back