Pizza bites or pizza rolls

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
And when I mean pizza bites I mean like Bagel Bites and what have you.

Neither, bagel is a bit too hard for my tastes and bites are a bit too soft.

Pizza rolls always burn my mouth but bagel bites are kinda cheap and unfulfilling. If I had a choice, it would be pizza rolls for the crunch and better when I waited already for them to cool down.

Pizza rolls always burn my mouth but bagel bites are kinda cheap and unfulfilling. If I had a choice, it would be pizza rolls for the crunch and better when I waited already for them to cool down.
I agree pizza rolls always end up getting to hot hot and bagel bites are too hard for me and like you said cheap and unfulfilling..

Funny note I tried something that uses egg roll wrap outside and it had mozzarella and pepperoni on the inside. I like it better than a regular pizza roll but the flavor is different and nuanced.

I do manage with pizza rolls but never going to eat them hot. I would never enjoy it that way.

Both are pretty good. I do agree that you have to be careful with the burn factor. You don't know how hot it is inside until you actually take a bite out of it. Even small portions, I cut open with a fork & let cool down before consuming.

They always burn my mouth too. I used to make them in the microwave, but now I use my air fryer. They’re more crispier and crunchy when you make them in the air fryer.

I have heard about pizza bites and pizza rolls but it is not something we get in the UK I don't believe or at least I have not seen them which is a shame.

I would love to try them if I were to ever find them though just to say I had and to see which I preferred.

Pizza roll for sure, there is nothing like a Pizza roll stuffed with cheese, sauce, green peppers, onions, and pepperoni. Too bad I am done with pizza because I could go for a Pizza roll right about now.

Back