Places that Pokemon Go Should be Banned?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So I just read that the museum dedicated to the horrible memory of Auschwitz, have a bit of a issue of people coming and playing the app game Pokemon Go.

So this will most likely be the first of many places, where do you think this game should be banned from?

I think churches, museums, schools, library's, etc. should have them banned. I think they should all be outside, along the road, or in parks, etc. Not in buildings and such.

Because the game is so much fun, gamer might forgot his/her own safeness that surely cause big trouble. Just stay away from danger zone areas before playing this game. But i guess those areas are where the most fun part of this game could happen :( Just keep safe everyone!

I wouldn't mind it being banned everywhere. I never liked the idea and I'm no less unhappy about it after seeing it happen.

Nowhere really. It'd be better if in cases like the one mentioned, certain Pokemon just couldn't appear. I mean, no one would really be that annoyed if it was a Pikachu that appeared instead of a Koffing, right?

since it's out and most were crazy about it..just extra careful and always keep self safe :)

Back