Plants vs. Zombie 2

Liany Mode

Awards
Credits
I'm not sure about you...but I loved the original and I'm psyched that there is going to be a new one coming out!

Here's the official trailer: http://youtu.be/gbcBYs0ljI0

By the way, does anyone know how to add a YT video directly into these posts rather than just inserting links? Thank you! 

That song reminds me way too much of Six Feet Under! Thanks for posting this though, it's a cute little video but it doesn't show any of the actual game. I'm excited for this though, I'll definitely be getting it for iOS or maybe my MacBook Air, I'm not sure yet. I like playing on the touch screen, but I also like playing on my bigger computer screen... Anyway, I thought the original was really fun, I played through it a few times, so I'll be checking this one out too. I'm curious to see what kind of stuff the time travel aspect lends to the game, I'm pretty sure some of the plants in the video were new, like I don't think I've ever seen that boomerang plant before.

I can't find the trailer I originally wanted to post. Sigh. It's at my home computer (currently at work...haha...). If I do find it, I'll repost it here. HOWEVER...I was reading up about it and there's a move called "bok choy." I don't know why, but I just found that hilarious! Also, apparently there's going to be a multiplayer function, which I find interesting. 

http://youtu.be/1SyfejXAba8

Is this the one you're thinking of? I guess this is a different game, Garden Warfare? Or is it part of Plants Vs. Zombies 2? It almost looks like a Warcraft raid, with close combat fighters, healers, etc. Looks pretty fun though. I saw the bok choy move you mentioned too. I hope this comes out on PC.

Ya I read that it will be a different kind of game then the first one. I guess they wanted to change things up. Or they just wanted to release a game and slap the Plants Vs Zombies title on it. Hopefully it is the former and not the latter because that will determine the quality of the game when it is released.

I'm really, really anticipating this game. I've been a fan of the first PvZ and I'm hoping the trailer isn't just a gimmick. Like OP said, they didn't show any actual gameplay, but I have a feeling it'll be just as fun as the original.

I would spend soo many hours playing this game on my Ipod while waiting for an on the bus. I believe that this game has amazing potential and cannot wait for it. I know that this game is taking more of a first person approach, but I am willing to to try it out and see how this goes. Hopefully the game is not too expensive and gets released as a cheap DLC. I also hope that online gameplay is not too laggy.

I never got into the plants vs zombies game but that video might have given me a reason to actually
try it out again!

I really liked the original and all, but... am i the only one confused with the third person view decision for the sequel?
It's not that it's a bad thing, but, will it be better this way?

Also, the bosses do look kinda neat.

The trailer tells zero. I'm disappointed that it only supports apple, I mean c'mon. Why?!

Regardless, it's a genius concept that totally wins and I really look forward to try it.

daenerys said:
http://youtu.be/1SyfejXAba8

Is this the one you're thinking of? I guess this is a different game, Garden Warfare? Or is it part of Plants Vs. Zombies 2? It almost looks like a Warcraft raid, with close combat fighters, healers, etc. Looks pretty fun though. I saw the bok choy move you mentioned too. I hope this comes out on PC.
Oh my! I think you are right! I guess I got the name wrong. Haha! Thank you so much for posting the right trailer! 

I've got to say, while I'm not looking forward to Plants and Zombies 2 particularly, Garden Warfare looks like it could be really fun with a bunch of friends. It reminds me of Dungeon Defenders a little, with a very different spin on it. 

EdenSB said:
I've got to say, while I'm not looking forward to Plants and Zombies 2 particularly, Garden Warfare looks like it could be really fun with a bunch of friends. It reminds me of Dungeon Defenders a little, with a very different spin on it. 
Haha! Yes! It certainly does. I think Garden Warfare has more potential than Plants vs Zombies 2. Plus, it's always more fun when you add a bit of competition against your friends.

lianymode said:
Haha! Yes! It certainly does. I think Garden Warfare has more potential than Plants vs Zombies 2. Plus, it's always more fun when you add a bit of competition against your friends.
I'm a fan of multiplayer games more than single-player, so I definitely agree with that. I wonder if it'll be really boring in single-player though. 

Ahhh Plants vs Zombies, what a truly awesome game. I actually didn't play it for months after its release because it didn't look like my type of game. A friend then completed it and made me watch the ending music video and I fell in love with it. I've played it so many times I lost count. I'd always hoped there would be a second one and I'm so so excited!!

I'm personally so excited about PVZ2! The original is so great and the second looks pretty true to the original. Hopefully we get more mini-games and puzzles! I'm also really excited about Garden Warfare- looks like Team Fortress or something. I think I'll be buying both. PVZ2 to play on my own and GW to play with my friends.

I love Plants Vs Zombies. I guess you can say I'm crazy as "Dave" for the game, lol. You'll get it if you've played PvZ in the past, ;)

I just installed the game on my iPad and it's fun. I'm waiting for the PC release. Hopefully it's free like the iOS app, heh.

DeanWinchester said:
cant wait to have this on my pc! ahahah!
Yeah. PC rocks. I bet the iOS/Android versions will lack features like with the original Plants Vs Zombies.

Back