• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

luispas

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
pvz3.jpg This is a really cool game.
It's about defending your backyard from the zombie invasion. You will be getting new plants after you win a level, which will help you to destroy better the zombies.
Your neighbor is crazy but he will be your ally.
I love this game, I finished it completely.​

I've never played the game myself, but I've seen playthroughs of both of them. I really like the song at the end of the first game.

This is a fun game , I do have this on the PC and I enjoy it . My kids always play it as well, they even play on mobile with the other Plants vs zombies. I know many who like this game its surprisingly addictive lol .

Great now I want to go back and try to beat the game. I got stuck on the second night time levels. I never had the patience to grind up enough gold from the Zen Garden to buy upgrades.

Great now I want to go back and try to beat the game. I got stuck on the second night time levels. I never had the patience to grind up enough gold from the Zen Garden to buy upgrades.
I understand, but now you have the chance to play it again :) I hope you enjoy doing it.

This is a fun game , I do have this on the PC and I enjoy it . My kids always play it as well, they even play on mobile with the other Plants vs zombies. I know many who like this game its surprisingly addictive lol .
That's great, a family game haha

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents play this a lot on pogo, it's alright but not my cup of tea.

This is an old classic for sure. One of the gaming platforms gave the first Plants and Zombies for free a while back. I think it was Origin. But yeah, I've played it through. I even finished Plants and Zombies 2 ANDD I've tried to play it on my phone as well. It is a nice game that involves a bit of strategy - you can have set up the flowers and so on in the right order if you want to complete the harder levels.

I wouldn't play it for hours and hours but sometimes it isn't bad.

Now this is one of the few games that made me addicted. I remember when I've found the first one I just couldn't stop playing it. Maybe I'll get back to it on the near future.

This is an old classic for sure. One of the gaming platforms gave the first Plants and Zombies for free a while back. I think it was Origin. But yeah, I've played it through. I even finished Plants and Zombies 2 ANDD I've tried to play it on my phone as well. It is a nice game that involves a bit of strategy - you can have set up the flowers and so on in the right order if you want to complete the harder levels.

I wouldn't play it for hours and hours but sometimes it isn't bad.
It'e really really great. I did the same, I try to play it on every device I knew :grin: I loved it.

Now this is one of the few games that made me addicted. I remember when I've found the first one I just couldn't stop playing it. Maybe I'll get back to it on the near future.
Yees, I know what you say, it was very addictive, I couldn't stop playing it until I finished it. A great game without a doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is by far one of the best and most entertaining game I ever played. A well made classic, mostly true to the original with cool music.

A classic game and great playing with family and friends. My workmate introduced me this game and tried it at home, when my kids saw what i'm playing it suddenly became a family affair for quite something. We don't play it anymore, i just hope they have a new version on windows.

I have played this game before and this is a good game. It's just that my laptop keeps on hanging especially when my level is getting higher. But this is a good game if you are not doing anything.

I remember how I spent a lot of time playing that game.

It was really fun.

Oh I love playing it when I was in college it's my past time after taking a hard day at school when I got home. It's so cool and extremely wonderful game it's like you are the one that playing inside the house and protecting it and to prevent zombies to enter the base it kindly frustrate when you lost but after that you will analyze another tactics to prevent them to enter and win the game look child play but interesting.

Maaaan this is such a great game! Games like these are pure originality, creativity, and supremacy. I remember playing this every time I got home after a tiring day from school (4th grade). The gameplay is so simple yet so entertaining and I don't really know which aspect makes PvZ so addicting to people, knowing that it's somewhat similar to those flash games that I've played in other arcade websites. Yes, there will always be guns and other weapons for killing zombies, but you never knew PLANTS could kill zombies if it weren't for this game.

I remember this simple but awesome game. The basic gameplay is pleasantly engaging, but it will take seasoned defenders a few hours before they can play legitimately challenging levels. Yet it's just as cute and charming and almost as hard to beat.

This game is really funny and addictive. I always play this game before, and this game did a great job if you want to waste your time. This is just a simple game, but its really addictive.

Back