Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Today a high Sony official confirmed that Playstation 4.5 is happening! However it will not be appearing at E3 2016.

A very strange and disappointing move.

Probably at Gamescom then. Good move though from a PR stance. Stops people being disappointed when it doesn't show at the conference and allows a focus on games during the show. Also, steals the headlines before E3 to take attention away from Microsoft. I am interested to see what they plan to do with this. Since they say all games will be on the original PS4 and most will be on the PS4.5, I think I am probably better off staying with the original.

Probably at Gamescom then. Good move though from a PR stance. Stops people being disappointed when it doesn't show at the conference and allows a focus on games during the show. Also, steals the headlines before E3 to take attention away from Microsoft. I am interested to see what they plan to do with this. Since they say all games will be on the original PS4 and most will be on the PS4.5, I think I am probably better off staying with the original.

yeah that last line about most PS4 working on PS4.5 is very concerning for me.

Idiotic people at Sony, that's what I was looking forward to seeing or hearing about. Why? Because its full of bugs or aren't ready to be pop out to the public. Well we can also still hear from it, by google

Back