Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Heads up all Playstation 4 owners, tonight firmware 1.60 goes live adding PULSE and PULSE – Elite Edition wireless stereo headsets support. Nothing else is added with this firmware.

PULSE headsets offers 7.1 virtual surround sound, custom audio modes created by developers specifically for Playstation games, a hidden noise cancelling microphone for voice chat while playing online, customizable faceplates, and other features all for $99.99 USD. Here is a video on the product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmi54V44bs

Do think you will enjoy the PULSE headsets for your Playstation 4? Let us know in the comments below.

I like my Pulse Headset. It's very comfortable and pretty easy to set up and use. The voice chat quality is pretty good as well. I also like how it has the option to adjust the level of voice chat vs game sound. So if you want to shut game audio right off then you can turn it all the way to chat audio. But if you want a healthy mix then you can customize that too.

I'm glad they added this function, I'm just surprised that it took this long. 

I'm also kind of surprised that this function was the only think they added... Especially after a gap of this long. I'd have figured they'd be adding other things (like mp3 support and usb external drive support) also

Back