Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Remember The Official PlayStation Magazine that stopped publishing about a year ago? Well it's back, and now it's called: PlayStation: The Official Magazine.

The first full issue will be the Holiday 2007 edition, on sale in late November. The initial circulation will be 300,000 copies and the frequency will be 13 issues per year. Future US will produce and oversee all the editorial and advertising sales for the magazine.

"Future US has a strong heritage delivering cutting-edge insight into the industry, and we are looking forward to a long standing relationship to deliver unrivaled exclusive content to PlayStation fans, said Peter Dille, Senior Vice President, Marketing and PLAYSTATION Network, SCEA. "We're very excited to be working with a group that is nearly as passionate about our brand as we are ourselves and we look forward to working with Future on many innovative ideas they have to create a best in class enthusiast publication."

@#($#*@$(*^*% I bought the old magazine right before it ended and didn't send in my subscription. I LOST MONEY ON THIS
evilgrin0009.gif
evilgrin0009.gif
evilgrin0009.gif

Back