Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Today is the fifth anniversary of PlayStation Plus, but Sony is the one handing out presents.

According to the PlayStation Blog, PS Plus users who have been signed up to the service from the very beginning will be receiving a free "limited edition" gift. If you think you're one of these people, keep checking your emails today.
source

I wonder what it is?

*looks around embarrassed* What in the crap is a Playstation Plus? Is it a console I've somehow missed or is it kind of like Xbox Live? Is it a community online?
Geez, I ask dumb questions.
Sorry guys. I'm a mom.  :lol:  :whistling:

SarahWorksAtHome said:
*looks around embarrassed* What in the crap is a Playstation Plus? Is it a console I've somehow missed or is it kind of like Xbox Live? Is it a community online?
Geez, I ask dumb questions.
Sorry guys. I'm a mom.  :lol:  :whistling:
It's like Xbox Gold, a paid service for online use on the PS4.

Demon_Skeith said:
It's like Xbox Gold, a paid service for online use on the PS4.
Except that many people avoided it because it was kinda slow in the beginning, and even if they improved it over the years, the stigma of being of poor quality stuck with it for some reason (kinda like how it happened with Internet Explorer).

alakazam said:
Except that many people avoided it because it was kinda slow in the beginning, and even if they improved it over the years, the stigma of being of poor quality stuck with it for some reason (kinda like how it happened with Internet Explorer).
just sickens me I got to pay for it on PS4.

Back