PlayStation Store Sale!

Some of the games on the list aren't on sale, I was thinking about grabbing the SAO titles but they aren't on sale but it looks like a good deal on I Am Setsuna.

Trying to think whether I should finally get Battlefield 4 again or not. Used to love playing that game on the 360 and apparently the servers are still doing well in terms of players.

Sometimes you gotta forget about the cheaper game and get the more convenient one. Not sure I could be bothered to keep changing the disc when I want to play it lol

Sometimes you gotta forget about the cheaper game and get the more convenient one. Not sure I could be bothered to keep changing the disc when I want to play it lol

I much rather have a cheaper game. Maybe when I get into my 50s that would be a thing but if I can't take 30 seconds to get out my chair and switch a game, then I have a problem :p

I blame the lack of disc games I've been playing recently. I've just been playing The Crew 2 and Fortnite, both digital so haven't had to take a game out and put another disc in for ages. Not sure how it even feels at this point LMAO

Some of the games on the list aren't on sale, I was thinking about grabbing the SAO titles but they aren't on sale but it looks like a good deal on I Am Setsuna.

My personal experience, the SAO titles are mostly mediocre at best. They’re like those off the beaten path JRPG’s where there’s quirky game elements, and a non-existent story, but plenty of fanservice/harem antics.

My biggest gripe was that they made a lot of the characters really annoying. I don’t recall Silica, Lizbeth, and Leafa being that thirsty for Kirito either.

pretty sure it was there in the anime, just really small.

Maybe just me but I don't trust eBay.

any reason why?

Back