Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

For many years PlayStation gamers had no practical way of tracking how long they had played certain games. This changed with the introduction of the PlayStation 5, however, PlayStation 4 owners still have to go through quite a process to find their in-game playtime. Luckily, it seems as though Sony has made the process a lot easier.

PlayStation, much like Apple Music and Spotify, released a year-in-review tool. This allows PlayStation gamers to access and share stats such as the number of games they have played, trophies they have earned, and their total playtimes on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

In celebration of the PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up, PlayStation is offering both PS4 and PS5 owners four free avatars if they access their PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up page.

Check it out here: Loading...

I keep trying, but I keep getting an error. Happened yesterday too. Oh well, I know it's just gonna tell me I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for over 100 hours lmao

Summary:
Played for 234 total hours (141 hours locally, 93 hours online) - 108 days played
Played 25 games
Poker Club was my top game, played for 79 hours (#2 Final Fantasy VII - 32 hours / #3 Need For Speed: Rivals - 19 hours
511 new trophies added to my collection (6 platinum, 32 gold, 72 silver, 401 bronze)
36 out of 37 PS Plus games added to my library

Wow, that's quite impressive actually. I only had 141 new trophies over the past year even though I had a lot more hours than you Oblivion Knight Oblivion Knight. I ended up with 778 total hours.

Summary:
Played for 234 total hours (141 hours locally, 93 hours online) - 108 days played
Played 25 games
Poker Club was my top game, played for 79 hours (#2 Final Fantasy VII - 32 hours / #3 Need For Speed: Rivals - 19 hours
511 new trophies added to my collection (6 platinum, 32 gold, 72 silver, 401 bronze)
36 out of 37 PS Plus games added to my library

very nice.

How are you guys managing to get so many trophies without playing as much? I must be doing awful with my trophies lol

I guess focusing more on multiplayer also means fewer trophies. The majority of my hours will probably be FIFA, GTA and COD multiplayer.

I always want to try and complete some of the games I have (in terms of trophies) but having to play games again and do things a certain way just annoy me. Like having to find all the collectables in GTA would just be boring for me

For many years PlayStation gamers had no practical way of tracking how long they had played certain games. This changed with the introduction of the PlayStation 5, however, PlayStation 4 owners still have to go through quite a process to find their in-game playtime. Luckily, it seems as though Sony has made the process a lot easier.

PlayStation, much like Apple Music and Spotify, released a year-in-review tool. This allows PlayStation gamers to access and share stats such as the number of games they have played, trophies they have earned, and their total playtimes on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

In celebration of the PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up, PlayStation is offering both PS4 and PS5 owners four free avatars if they access their PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up page.

Check it out here: Loading...
I'd rather look for plats than fish for multiples of lesser ones based on the collection I'd want to own. Pretty cool just like the 3DS Wii U activity link they did but with achievements instead. I feel like you could look at that on the console or consoles as well?

Back