Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo has unveiled (via pikachu) the latest Pokémon games, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. They're new titles for the 3DS handheld system. These two new games are also the first to break the color names that have long been used since the first red, green and blue pokemon games back on the GBA.

The starter pokemon were also revealed which are: Chespin (the Grass type), Fennekin (the Fire type), and Froakie (the Water type) and some werid looking legendary type were also revealed. Everyone will be playing this game on a worldwide release in October 2013.

See trailer here

Graphic wise they look good.

I heard somewhere that there are about 50 new Pokemon as opposed to the usual 100+. Considering that the developing team would be bringing all original 649 Pokemon into 3D, I think it's a pretty wise decision.

I heard somewhere that there are about 50 new Pokemon as opposed to the usual 100+. Considering that the developing team would be bringing all original 649 Pokemon into 3D, I think it's a pretty wise decision.

I bet you the Z game will bring in another 50. And the count is up to 649? I miss the days of 151 pokemon.

Back