Pokój!

Vardowski

Credits
Hi, my name is Alyson Vardowski. I am new and wide-eyed! Also! I'm an Anime Character from the "Vardowski Project"! Created by Aweshon, he's the Writer, Digital Soundtrack Composer, and Animator. Talk to him! Or not, your choice. He's toats' needy though.

My Likes:
Blooper Reels
The 'Tendo! (Playstation loljkkk)
Twizzly Pasta
Feeling PECK...ish.
Birds, apparently

My Dislikes:
Jar Jar Binks
Pagan Holidays.
Owls.

My "Okay, that's not so bad" ...ikes:
Manga
Being right, but then realising you were wrong later
Jar Jar Binks
Machop
Sonic

View attachment 116

Welcome to Gaming Reinvented Vardowski! That's certainly an... original intro!

Hi, my name is Alyson Vardowski. I am new and wide-eyed! Also! I'm an Anime Character from the "Vardowski Project"! Created by Aweshon, he's the Writer, Digital Soundtrack Composer, and Animator. Talk to him! Or not, your choice. He's toats' needy though.

My Likes:
Blooper Reels
The 'Tendo! (Playstation loljkkk)
Twizzly Pasta
Feeling PECK...ish.
Birds, apparently

My Dislikes:
Jar Jar Binks
Pagan Holidays.
Owls.

My "Okay, that's not so bad" ...ikes:
Manga
Being right, but then realising you were wrong later
Jar Jar Binks
Machop
Sonic

View attachment 116
You remind of a certain YouTuber with a similar premise? But for video games from the late 80s, earlier 90s.

Way past Ku-Coo! - But, I don't see the relation. Her hair is purple... But! This does look awesome! So, I'll take that as a condiment.

Welcome, welcome. it is not often we're graced by the presence of a anime character.
I do wish success in your project and I hope you enjoy your time in this community.

Welcome, welcome. it is not often we're graced by the presence of a anime character.
I do wish success in your project and I hope you enjoy your time in this community.
Ooh, "graced!" -////- And thank you, I'll tell him you said that. Aweshon said "thank you, man"... He thinks "man" makes him COO-L. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!

Back