Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Awards
Credits
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
I want to hear your thoughts but without spoilers. People say the graphics aren't the best but the gameplay is great. I surely already liked the type combos shown in the trailers of Ghost/Normal Zoroark because it is immune to Fighting and Ghost, whereas Voltorb is Electric/Grass, a typing originally used with Rotom Mow but I feel like with this combo it will get more use. Apparently, you can trade with other people but not battle. There are some leaked forms for various mons that I thought were questionable notably the Gen 4 box legends. I'm assuming Giratina has its own form too even though Platinum gave it one already. There's is still a 6 Pokemon party rule before it was even a thing because it's canonically the first game in the timeline. Anyways if you played it let me know if the action side of things like battles is a good mix.

I didn't get to play the 'Pokemon Legend 'Arceus. With what you explained after reading your contents centred around the video game, tells me the game is a quality one.

Just watched this:

So this is the new system for stats hopefully in the main series. I was confused about it at first but it's as simple as 1 item and done. No more battling constantly with the same Pokemon (all games) and forbid the ones you need for specific stats (competitive Gen 3 and beyond). I hope you can transfer these to Home otherwise I might have to transfer everything and wait for Bank to briefly be free.

I've got it but haven't played it yet, I'll give it a go at some point but prefer traditional Pokemon games really. Who knows, maybe I'll get a shock and really enjoy it!

Back