Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

As revealed at the end of the latest Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trailer, the games will be available on Friday, November 18, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. The trailer also gave fans a look at some of the Pokemon that will be featured in the game, including the two legendary Pokemon that will be featured on the cover art: Koraidon and Miraidon, with the former exclusive to Pokemon Scarlet and the latter exclusive to Pokemon Violet.

For music, it was revealed on Toby Fox's Twitter, announcing that he had the honor of composing Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's field music. He stated that after he composed the initial sketch, he gave it to Game Freak, who then proceeded to arrange it. This will result in many variations of the field theme being heard throughout the game, and notes that some of that music can be heard in the trailer.

The trailer also confirmed that the games will support 4-player co-op. Combined with the fact that Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are open world games, they are shaping up to be two of the most ambitious entries in the series to date.

And finally, the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet trailer confirmed three new Pokemon for fans to add to their collection. This includes Electric-type Pokemon Pawmi, Normal-type Pokemon Lechonk, and Grass-type Pokemon Smoliv.

This style on the starters looks akin to Pokemon Battle Revolution. I like the multiplayer aspect, but really only good with the Family Plan they are trying to dish out for profit. I like how the Lizard Legends look like motorcycles so I can imagine it would be rideable at some point in the post-game. Still too early to tell if this is going to be good but people get sold before it even exists with these things.

They look really good. I'll stay optimistic about them for now. Though, I think this is the last trailer I'm gonna watch before the game comes out to remain blind to the rest. Unless final evolutions are revealed.

So uhh, your thoughts on the purple legendary? (the mech looking one)
It's okay. I prefer the red one myself, but I also just like the color red. They both do look like Xenoblade mechanical enemies. Maybe that's just bc I've been playing too much X. To be honest, I'm not really too big on either of the designs. Though the red one looks like it's gonna turn into a motorcycle or something. Also, I won't lie, I thought the purple on kinda looked like a dick. Which isn't me being immature, I swear, it was long and it had two spheres under it.

Even still it may not look as bad as I first saw it, but it's not not there.

It's okay. I prefer the red one myself, but I also just like the color red. They both do look like Xenoblade mechanical enemies. Maybe that's just bc I've been playing too much X. To be honest, I'm not really too big on either of the designs. Though the red one looks like it's gonna turn into a motorcycle or something. Also, I won't lie, I thought the purple on kinda looked like a dick. Which isn't me being immature, I swear, it was long and it had two spheres under it.

Even still it may not look as bad as I first saw it, but it's not not there.

Lol that is what I wanted to hear, everyone is seeing it looking like a dick ^^;

"Beggers can't be Choosers"
That always comes to mind when modern Pokémon games are discussed!

Anyways, like all, um... I don't know, the other 25 versions? Whatever! I pre-ordered both versions, so yep!

I'll probably be maining Scarlet Version on my primary Switch, and play Violet along side Scarlet on my other Switch!

Fun fact: I have EVERY SINGLE Pokémon version ever released! When it comes to physical copies, from generation 3 onward, I got em' all! I also have the 1st and 2nd generations on 3DS VC (RIP sunsetting e-shop) as well, so that also counts!

Last edited:
"Beggers can't be Choosers"
That always comes to mind when modern Pokémon games are discussed!

Anyways, like all, um... I don't know, the other 25 versions? Whatever! I pre-ordered both versions, so yep!

I'll probably be maining Scarlet Version on my primary Switch, and play Violet along side Scarlet on my other Switch!

Fun fact: I have EVERY SINGLE Pokémon version ever released! When it comes to physical copies, from generation 3 onward, I got em' all! I also have the 1st and 2nd generations on 3DS VC (RIP sunsetting e-shop) as well, so that also counts!

Need pics of your collection :)

Back