froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
The Porsche Design Book One Laptop could be the closest thing to Macbook Pro build quality on a Windows machine. Or it's a waste, LOL.

I feel the people buying this laptop will most likely buy this laptop as a status symbol, and as a collector's item to someday sell back at a higher price to Porsche fans who are also a fan of Porsche cars and the Porsche car racing Motorsports team.

It can be somewhat unsafe to use a Porsche branded laptop in countries and towns with a lot of robbers since robbers may think you are rich because you own a laptop made by Porsche which also sell very expensive cars.

This Porsche laptop looks better than other luxury supercar branded laptops like the Lamborghini Laptop with an Asus logo, and Ferrari Laptop with an Acer logo.

I think itvwas a good idea of Porsche not to partner with a third-party PC maker likr Asus or Acer to make their laptop, and stamp Acer and Asus brandname onto the laptop case.

I think people who buy a luxury car branded laptop don't want Acer, Asus, and other computer brand logos on their laptops.

Most people who buy luxury cars just care about the car company's logo badge. Some more picky people complain if a luxury car logo is too big or shiny because it makes the car look overly promotional.

Last edited:
I feel like I should get this just so I can make a car joke :p

I feel like I should get this just so I can make a car joke :p

This laptop does have comedy value if you plan on using this to make funny car joke videos to post on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and other social networks where you can post video.

I feel if this laptop has a nicer video chip, it could be a good laptop for using to make gaming laptop jokes when playing car racing jokes.

Back