Post Merger

FTON

Blurb! bLurb!
Full GL Member
Credits
I think you need to have an automatic post merger, you know to prevent double posts.
Thanks

or you can just watch your clicking speed :p

But I don't believe IPB software supports this. If you double post just alert staff and it will be taken care of quickly without problem.
Since you mentioned that, my phone's browser doubles the post automatically.

Been wondering, why don't we have the option of deleting our own posts?

Because you can edit them and achieve essentially the same thing?

This would be useful, though probably isn't the most important thing ever. Mods can always edit the original post and delete the second one if it is that important.

Because you can edit them and achieve essentially the same thing?

This would be useful, though probably isn't the most important thing ever. Mods can always edit the original post and delete the second one if it is that important.

Not when you have a double post, posted a thread in the wrong category or just posted something stupid that you regret :p

And yeah, mods can always do it, but it would be more practical if upon reaching a usergroup members were allowed to delete their own posts.

Yeah, sometimes I make a post and realize it wasn't much use, so I'd like the option to delete it rather than edit it an say "Delete this post please."

What if their was a way to hide the post from members but give staff view to it?

Back