Post the hardcore gaming face that you saw

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
I've been watching a lot of gaming videos and I somehow come across with the weirdest and funniest faces when it comes to serious playing. Let's be honest, when we play games that we like, we tend to crease our eyebrows and lick our lips out of our frustration. I am going to share in this thread the hardcore gaming faces you will see... :grin:

TerrenceM all throughout the match of WCG's Americas Final in Hearthstone
source

"I am done with this game"
source

Kubz Scouts playing another horror game
source

How about softcore gaming faces lol

Hahahahaha what about hardcore gaming POLT lol

lol you are still a bit too young for that LEGEND67. You need to gain more PLOT experience first to move to the hardcore dept. Make sure to attend Tifa's PLOT class when able to level up fast!

lol you are still a bit too young for that LEGEND67. You need to gain more PLOT experience first to move to the hardcore dept. Make sure to attend Tifa's PLOT class when able to level up fast!
Hahaha u know I am young. I am not young I am just teenager lol. Gib some experience from you XD will you teach me?✌

Hahaha u know I am young. I am not young I am just teenager lol. Gib some experience from you XD will you teach me?✌
Experience is something that can only be earned and cannot be given I'm afraid,
My advise, use google effectively lol
For+those+who+wanted+that+hestia+boob+bouncing+google+gif+_ea86626cdbbb9212e3d85ab67a1a9deb.gif

I think TerrenceM make a wrong move on his turn to make that reaction HAHA. but that reaction makes him to the Grand Finals, I think it was his Lucky Charm :grin: :grin: Good Luck anyways for making it to the Grand Finals :)

Back