Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Canceled due to no turn out

---

Hey Gaming Latest members, its been a loooooooooooong time since the last contest and though I had hope to start this last week during E3 (damn procrastination), I figured now would be good time for a contest!

First off the prizes:

1st Place: $30
2nd Place: $15
3rd Place: $5
4th place:
1000 GL points.
5th place: 500 GL points

Cash prizes can be awards to you how ever you wish (gaming credit cards, paypal, amazon, ect. so long as it don't cost more to give you the money amount.) and the points prizes can be used in GL's store which you can buy gaming credit cards!

So how do you win? Simple, it will be done via a raffle system using gamestoenjoy gamestoenjoy resource website. To win raffle entries you simply have to do the following:

Make 20 posts (anywhere on this forum) and one database post = 1 entry per set done ( so that means 40 posts and 2 database post for 2 entries, 60 and 3 for 3 entries, ect.) which it just stacks on itself. If you already have made the posts so far, congrats on being an active member! You instantly can enter this contest :grin:

When I mean the database board, I mean the video game discussion: https://gaminglatest.com/forums/video-game-discussion.110/ and instructions on how to post in the video game discussion board is here: https://gaminglatest.com/threads/game-discussion-tgdb.76414/

You can submit up to five entries via the posting method (so that is 100 posts and five database posts). You can enter a (sixth) entry if you hold at least three highscores in GL's arcade and you can purchase an (seventh) entry for 800 GL points. You can get another (eighth) entry if you refer an active member to the GL forum.

So once you meet one of the conditions, post below stating you've met them and give a random number from 1 to 100.

Contest ends July 29nd 2016 at 11:59 PM CST USA time.

Good luck!

Contestants:

Last edited:
I had an email saying about this, so I'm logged back into the system. To me sounds like a posting war and spamming war of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back