Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Potato chips and Cola/soda/pop, is a wonderful combination. So what do you do with such a combo? You combine them.

If you happen to be in Japan soon, feel free to check it out.

Would anyone try this out?

I think it would taste kind of weird like cold potato soup with bubbles.

I prefer my Soda to be sweet, or non-flavored.

I imagine that the salty taste of Potato chip soda may make the drinker feel more thirsty, and Potato chip soda may not be an enjoyable drink like Orange juice to drink on a hot day.

I also rarely drink soda except when I am at a fast food restaurant where I'm eating fried food, burgers, pizza, and other greasy foods.

I think fruit juice because it is a more healthy alternative to soda.

I imagine that the salty taste of Potato chip soda may make the drinker feel more thirsty, and Potato chip soda may not be an enjoyable drink like Orange juice to drink on a hot day.

I also rarely drink soda except when I am at a fast food restaurant where I'm eating fried food, burgers, pizza, and other greasy foods.

I think fruit juice because it is a more healthy alternative to soda.

not really on the fruit juice, it is still kind of bad for the teeth and loaded with sugar.

not really on the fruit juice, it is still kind of bad for the teeth and loaded with sugar.

You can always make your own fruit juice if you have a juicer at home. There is also pure/100% fruit juice which claim to have no sugars, and only natural fruit sugars from fruits like oranges, apples, and grapes.

You can always make your own fruit juice if you have a juicer at home. There is also pure/100% fruit juice which claim to have no sugars, and only natural fruit sugars from fruits like oranges, apples, and grapes.

I think Welches is being sued for not being 100 percent fruit juice.

I think it would taste kind of weird like cold potato soup with bubbles.

I prefer my Soda to be sweet, or non-flavored.
Agreed

I barely drink soda so I don't think that this is something I would be interested in. I'm also in agreement that it wouldn't be as good as eating actual chips with soda as there is no texture/crunch.

Yes it's 2 separate things. You eat the chips experience that when done experience the cola. At the same time it's like vomit.

Back