Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

and make it double!

People can say what they want about this game, but I'm hyped as hell for it. It has Pokemon customization, Team Rocket, you can't evolve your starter, which sucks for Eevee, which is why I'm getting Pikachu version now since I never evolve my Pikachu anyway. The game just looks like one of those novelty games. Where if you look at it like an actual Pokemon game, then yeah, it's bad, but if you play it with the mentality that it's not a normal Pokemon game, it might be pretty good.

People can say what they want about this game, but I'm hyped as hell for it. It has Pokemon customization, Team Rocket, you can't evolve your starter, which sucks for Eevee, which is why I'm getting Pikachu version now since I never evolve my Pikachu anyway. The game just looks like one of those novelty games. Where if you look at it like an actual Pokemon game, then yeah, it's bad, but if you play it with the mentality that it's not a normal Pokemon game, it might be pretty good.

wait what do you mean you can't evolve Eevee? I mean you can't evolve pikachu either, for both you need an elemental stone.

wait what do you mean you can't evolve Eevee? I mean you can't evolve pikachu either, for both you need an elemental stone.

In Pokemon Pikachu Edition for the original Gameboy, evolving Pikachu has also been made impossible to make it feel more like the animation show.
Because of this, they made it so you can't evolve Eevee since it's kind of like a Pokemon Yellow remake. Which I understand, but is also kind of dumb. If they were going with that route, I wish they chose a Pokemon that didn't have 3 (I don't think the others will be in the game) evolutions. If they were going for cute, they could've used Clefairy, Meowth, Growlithe, just to name a few.

Because of this, they made it so you can't evolve Eevee since it's kind of like a Pokemon Yellow remake. Which I understand, but is also kind of dumb. If they were going with that route, I wish they chose a Pokemon that didn't have 3 (I don't think the others will be in the game) evolutions. If they were going for cute, they could've used Clefairy, Meowth, Growlithe, just to name a few.

that's kind of dumb, the whole point of Eevee is to make it into a strong elemental version.

In all previous remakes, later generation Pokemon have been introduced after completing the main story.
In Pokemon Black and White that held true for older generation Pokemon.
I think I heard somewhere that it's just the original 151, but it could've just been a rumor.

that's kind of dumb, the whole point of Eevee is to make it into a strong elemental version.
Yeah, that's why I'm getting the Pikachu version even though I like Eevee more. I could just trade an Eevee into Let's Go and make it whatever I want.

Back