Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
At their conference today, a game shown as Project spark was revealed. The best way to describe this game is a Xbox version of little big planet, but more battle influenced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ1h3KzAivc

This is awesome. I would definitely think about getting this. I love the features of being able to build your own world - almost like MineCraft. The 3D effect of this is outstanding. The graphics are pretty sweet as well. Having all the options of doing what ever it is your desire has in mind, nice. :)

To me, this is the most compelling game I've seen for the Xbox One so far. It looks really neat, but it's hard to tell if these kinds of games will really be engaging for a long amount of time or they're just kind of initially awesome, but the ability to make a rock your pet, and etc, really just ends up being a big hassle with little actually point to it. Like is there really a point to beating a goblin town that I had the option of putting somewhere? Those guys' "enthusiastic" acting was so bad, and that "rock and roll" joke was the worst, by the way.

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't understand what this game is about. I love LBP to death and I suppose I can see the parallels between Project Spark and LBP, but I just don't see any sort of driving force behind the game. Do you just create a battle and fight it? Wouldn't that get really old if you made things like the mech monstrosity in the end of the demo that could just bomb everything and win every time? Also, I don't understand the pet rock, either. What is that thing supposed to do? It hopps around and does nothing else. Yay? I don't know, maybe I just like my games a little more based on a goal, but this one doesn't seem like it'll be a buy for me.

I'm wondering how one could be bad at this game.

In any case, I agree with Fla, it seems to have no purpose.

Back