Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Project X Zone 2 and Saint Seiya Soldiers' Soul are coming to the west in Fall 2015.

Earlier last week, Bandai Namco partnered with Famitsu to tease the reveal of Project X Zone 2. The Project X Zone series combines popular characters from Bandai Namco, Capcom, and Sega franchises into one strategy RPG. This iteration features characters from Yakuza: Dead Souls, Megaman X, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, .hack//, Tekken, Tales of Vesperia, and more. Project X Zone 2 will release exclusively on the 3DS.

Saint Seiya Soldiers' Soul is an action fighter that'll be available on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Steam. Soldiers' Soul follows the story from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc and features characters and events from the new anime series, Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold.

Bandai Namco also announced the western release window for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.
source

never did play the first x zone, any good?

I never played the first X Zone... But I've wanted to. I just don't have a 3DS. I was sort of hoping they'd release a version on console. I'd like for them to release X Zone 2 on console also, but it's kinda sad they aren't. 

Back